Open fields are well suited as a location for solar installations. Along with providing many square meters of surface area, they also have the space required to place the installations in the most favourable position facing the sun. The Van der Valk field systems are flexible and can be easily adjusted to fit any space. The following two basic systems are applicable to any type of surface. With the use of screw piles, concrete pads, driven piles and ballast, you’ll always have the right foundation for your situation.
Check the brochure for more information.
ValkField - Single Row
- Holds one row of panels
- Reduced wind load due to low height
- Ideal for small surfaces or where there are height limitations
- Maximum ease of installation due to a limited number of component
ValkField - Double Row
- Holds two rows of panels
- Suitable for medium to large project
- Very durable construction